Saturday, June 25, 2016

Be Grateful

Meanwhile I want to share the video below with you all. It really moves me beyond tears:

"Why should I focus on what I can't do when there is so much that I can do."

What an inspirational child with the heart of a warrior and the soul of a true champion. God bless him and his family for the joyful love, positivism in adversity & hope they are spreading.

Because no matter how hard you think you have it or how cruelly fate has dealt your hand there is always someone, somewhere much worse off but handling it with grace, dignity and sheer will power.

Be grateful, believe in yourself & the goodness of others and stay strong. Always. 

Be inspired and let it restore our faith in human potentiality <3

https://www.facebook.com/498636956850006/videos/1011094022270961/

No comments:

Post a Comment